DEFIANCE SILVER and BITCOIN

From: "Apis Bull Trading Activity Notices" <news@apisbull.com>
Subject: DEFIANCE SILVER and BITCOIN
Date: September 16th 2020 11:22:43 a.m.

I just put in an order to sell my DEFIANCE SILVER (DNCVF ) at $0.47 a share as I bought it at $0.29 a share August 19th. If I do sell it at $0.47 I will be up 62% profit in one month.

I will post this info on my website later today when I wake up as I'm still sleeping.

As far as Bitcoin. I'm still waiting for it drop below $9,000.00 before I buy it.

As always, follow me on Twitter and Youtube, the links are at the bottom of this email.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Be informed when new trading activity occurs for stocks, futures and cryptocurrencies.

Privacy Policy:

We don't sell or give out your information to anyone.