SILVER VIPER MINERALS

From: "Apis Bull Trading Activity Notices" <news@apisbull.com>
Subject: SILVER VIPER MINERALS
Date: September 18th 2020 7:24:43 p.m.

I'm thinking about buying SILVER VIPER MINERALS  (VIPRF). I haven't picked a price yet as I need to see it rise above the 18 day moving average line.

See the chart and see my order

My last silver pick, DEFIANCE SILVER (DNCVF) which I sold a day or two ago resulted in a profit of 59.724% and held it for 27 days.

I am still waiting for Bitcoin to come down to $9,000 or $8,500 as you can see on the daily and monthly charts it is trading at a top.

I still think silver will come down as the charts suggest along with Bitcoin. To rationalize this to fundamental traders who are not technical traders I think the reason will be that Trump will get re-elected and will make policies or actions that will comfort those who are holding dollars but that will be a temporary thing and up again we will go in prices.

See the silver daily and monthly charts.

Trading is about patients and control not about how active you are.

Be sure to check out my

Youtube channel

Twitter

Trading History

Newsletter archives are located at http://lists.apisbull.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/list/activitynotices/

Main Page

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Be informed when new trading activity occurs for stocks, futures and cryptocurrencies.

Privacy Policy:

We don't sell or give out your information to anyone.