Ely Gold Royalties Bottoming Out

From: "Apis Bull Trading Activity Notices" <news@apisbull.com>
Subject: Ely Gold Royalties Bottoming Out
Date: September 22nd 2020 2:55:19 p.m.

Just bought Ely Gold Royalties (ELYGF) at $0.8975 today. Didn't even plan on it. I was going through a list of gold and silver stocks and Ely Gold on the charts was pretty low on the stochastics and money flow for daily and weekly.

See the daily chart

See the weekly chart

In my next video I'll explain in detail why I bought and sold my latest transactions over the past two weeks.

As predicted silver and Bitcoin are falling. Although I see a few up days for silver but the down trend will continue for a couple of months. As for Bitcoin I see a down turn whether slow or fast down to $8,5000.00

Be sure to check out my

Youtube channel

Twitter

Trading History

Newsletter archives are located at http://lists.apisbull.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/list/activitynotices/

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Be informed when new trading activity occurs for stocks, futures and cryptocurrencies.

Privacy Policy:

We don't sell or give out your information to anyone.