The Silver Crash Is Here!

From: "Apis Bull Trading Activity Notices" <news@apisbull.com>
Subject: The Silver Crash Is Here!
Date: September 23rd 2020 6:51:21 p.m.

This email is for documentation of a transaction

Today I bought Silver Viper Minerals (VIPRF) for $0.4196. It is incredibly low on the stochastics.

Who out there is enjoying my silver crash prediction?  Get your cash ready.

Daily chart. Weekly chart. Next week it will be up but after that it will continue to drop.

Bitcoin is coming down like I said but not low enough. I'd give it another week or two before it really starts to move toward the $8,5000 area.

Hopefully in a few days I'll be shorting corn. I'll give an update then.

Be sure to check out my

Youtube channel

Twitter

Trading History

Newsletter archives are located at http://lists.apisbull.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/list/activitynotices/

Main Page

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Be informed when new trading activity occurs for stocks, futures and cryptocurrencies.

Privacy Policy:

We don't sell or give out your information to anyone.